Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

The Infamous PayPal #10002 Error Security Header Is Not Valid

toyourhome

Total Posts:  7

I have tried many proposed solutions in other forum posts, but none seem to work for me.

I have tried all types of PayPal methods and the only one I can get working is the one that simply redirects the customer to the PayPal website, however we want to be able to process payments within Magento and also offer Express Checkout.

As above, I’ve tried messing around with deleting API usernames and passwords, flushing the cache etc. but with no luck.

If there’s anything else I can try, please let me know.  Ironically, I decided to try PayPal as it was built-in and I’d already failed to get the SagePay module working due to a 404 error in the configuration screen.

Thanks in advance.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community