Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

API v2 call catalogProductInfo() returns catalogProductEntity instead of catalogProductReturnEntity in Magento 1.5.1.0

rinew

Total Posts:  1

I am requesting the catalogProductInfo() (found in app/b/core/Mage/Catalog/etc/wsdl.xml) with the php soap_client class ($soap_client->catalogProductInfo($this->session_id, $product_id))
This call should return the catalogProductReturnEntity but instead it returns catalogProductEntity which should be returned when calling catalogProductList.
This way a lot of information is missing (like name, description, price). I know that I could add those fields to the entity on my installation but since I would like to work with different other shops I cannot access the wsdl.xml there so I need a cleaner solution.

I am on Magento 1.5.1.0. On Magento 1.7.0.2 the same call works like a charm.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community