Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Chinese Translation - 中文翻译

hobbes006

Total Posts:  13

Hi,

I am looking forward to understanding more about how to translate Magento for the Chinese Language (Simplified).

How should I get started? I am more than willing to contribute my time to set up a “Chinese Language Pack” together with whoever is interested to do so as well.

Cheers.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

RoyRubin
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  968
Los Angeles, CA

We’ll post more information in the coming days. We are currently working to finalize the translation process. Please stay tuned ...

Magento Community
Magento Community

erce

Total Posts:  15

I can (我能)
MSN:EC-design#msn.com (@代替#)

Magento Community
Magento Community

GiL

Total Posts:  1

me too

Magento Community
Magento Community

Adam_Shuy

Total Posts:  51
San Jose, CA

I install the Magento 1.0.19870, and setup the simplified Chinese.  When I was at the front end and select ed the Chinese language option, it worked fine. But when I tried to change back to English, the Chinese character is still there.  How can I make the Chinese character change back to English by selecting the English language option?

When I go to Admin->System->Cache Management, I select the refresh for all items. then I click the save configuration button.  It will restart my Windows Vista.  Is it a bug? How can I prevent it from happening?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community