Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Error when logging into admin page

biotique

Total Posts:  32

Was adjusting some things and then got the error:

Warning: include (.../app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/callouts/left_col.phtml) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in .../app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php on line 144

when trying to access the admin page.  Also, only my home page shows, and all other pages give this error.

I uploaded my saved backups of the files I was messing with, no help.

I browsed to the template folder to see that there isn’t a callouts folder, yet alone a left_col.phtml file.

I can’t see in the Templates.php file where left_col would be referenced, but I’m a complete php noob.

I downloaded the most recent version of magento to hunt for callouts/left_col.phtml and it’s not there.

I have no idea what I did, or what to do now to fix it!

Any ideas?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

satish
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  812
34,mantri Sadan,Shivaji Nagar,Nagpur,MS,India 4400

check whether this file present or not (.../app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/callouts/left_col.phtml)

satish

Magento Community
Magento Community

lambda122

Total Posts:  4

ugh i have this same problem

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community