Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Error refreshing cache storage

sfetter

Total Posts:  9

I am not sure what happened but for the last couple days it is not allowing me to refresh anything on my cache storage management. Anytime that I try to refresh I get the following message

The page you are trying to access is restricted due to a security rule.

If you believe the security rule is affecting the normal operation of your website,
you can disable it by adding the following lines to your .htaccess file:

<IfModule mod_security.c>
# Turn the filtering engine On or Off
SecFilterEngine Off
</IfModule>

How do I fix this problem??
Thanks in advance

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

chiefair
Mentor

Total Posts:  1848

Have you tried adding the lines to the .htaccess file as it directly recommends to turn mod_security off?

This is a server management issue that requires a simple text edit to a file. There should be an .htaccess file in your Magento root folder.

Magento Community
Magento Community

sfetter

Total Posts:  9

Thanks for the reply.

At the same time this is going on, no one can search anything on my website. the only thing that can be search are the items that I have either recently posted or updated. Would this be related at all?

My site suddenly became unsearchable!

Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community