Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Captcha on form pages

ThadBry

Total Posts:  27

Magento desperately needs captchas on the submission forms. Specifically email to friend, contact us. I’ve tried using Fontis reCaptcha, but can’t get it to work. I’ve tried others, but they don’t work either.

Something built into Magento would be best. A lot of spammers hit the contact form, especially if they see no captcha on the form.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

i95_Dev

Total Posts:  19
Washington, DC

Try this Captcha
http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/i95Dev/extension/7141/i95dev_captcha

Magento Community
Magento Community

Extendware

Total Posts:  231

Spam and Bot Protection makes adding a CAPTCHA to your contact, review, account, etc, forms a breeze It comes with a variety of templates and supports both reCAPTCHA and OpenCaptcha as the captcha provider. It also includes innovative features so that your customers are not annoyed by captchas such as only requiring a captcha every X actions that require a captcha.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community