Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 4 of 4
Official Launch: Tealo, the First Public Magento Theme

templatemonster

Total Posts:  2

Nice theme. Taking into account it is free - that’s a good start! Great contribution to magento spread and progress.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

snowboarder04

Total Posts:  1

Scott - 19 September 2007 01:01 AM

Update (2/3/09): The Tealo Magento theme is currently being overhauled, and rebuilt for the latest version. The new version will be ready for release on March 31st, 2009 and will remain free. I’m also working on a number of other themes, but have no estimated release date for those.

Hi Scott,
Thanks for the work you’re doing for this free theme. I can’t find a download link, has the new overhauled version been released yet?

Thanks, and keep up the good work! smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

gfxguru

Total Posts:  186

I have to agree with an earlier post. You’ve only made a couple adjustment to a theme someone else created. Plus when I visit your demo site it’s fully of errors when you browser products. Not trying to be rude just think you need to give credit where credit is due.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘;’ in /home/scottrag/scottrageous.net/html/tealo/app/design/frontend/default/default/template/page/3columns.phtml on line 39

Magento Community
Magento Community

SiteSmart

Total Posts:  52
Orlando, FL

Nice theme!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Voot

Total Posts:  261
Long Beach, CA

Since this was realy the “first” free theme, we should start a group (if there isn’t one yet) so we can all share and contribute our updates. I’m up for this if other designers are.

Magento Community
Magento Community

emil300

Total Posts:  1

essentialmarketer - 26 May 2009 12:20 AM
Very Interesting thread. I’m very new to Magento, so thanks for the advice.
John

I have to agree with an earlier post. You’ve only made a couple adjustment to a theme someone else created. Plus when I visit your demo site it’s fully of errors when you browser products. Not trying to be rude just think you need to give credit where credit is due.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘;’ in /home/scottrag/scottrageous.net/html/tealo/app/design/frontend/default/default/template/page/3columns.phtml on line 39

Magento Community
Magento Community

Brent W Peterson

Total Posts:  3217
Minneapolis MN

I got kind of excited to download when I started to read but soon came across lots of dead links?

Fatal errorCall to a member function isApplicationInstalled() on a non-object in /home/srageous/scottrageous.net/html/tealo/app/Mage.php on line 361

Magento Community
Magento Community

lsujoe

Total Posts:  31

Is the theme compatible with ver 1.4.1.0?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Template fans
Guru

Total Posts:  446

thank you for sharing.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community