Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

magento products page design breaks and functionality of buttons stop working when bulk importing products

gilmr

Total Posts:  10

If I add a product through admin Catolog/manage products the products page works fine, but if I import products trough dataflow or magmi it breaks the products page and nothing works(add to cart button or custom options). I’ve tried to reinstall it all and start with a fresh magento install but had no luck on resolving this issue. Had anyone had the same problem or knows how to solve this?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

redzephyr

Total Posts:  10

For the past week I’ve been experiencing the exact same thing, as far as I can tell I’ve changed nothing and this problem just popped up out of nowhere. I’m desperately looking for a solution.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community