Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento Error when uploading a downloadable product

tntramsey

Total Posts:  2

Does anyone have any insight to an error I am receiving when trying to upload a downloadable product?  Some products upload, but there a few that are erroring out.

I first was getting a max_upload_size issue, which I resolved by modifying php.ini. I have increased it to 50M and I am getting a weird red box in Magento with no popup describing the error. Does anyone have any experience with this error?

The log shows:

2013-09-10T19:37:27+00:00 ERR (3): Strict Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/username/public_html/includes/src/__default.php on line 56826

Error box attached. 

Thanks for any help you can provide.

I do not see the error attachment, so here is a link - http://s13.postimg.org/yb0my66t3/uploaderror.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

tntramsey

Total Posts:  2

Apparently Magento didn’t give a nice warning like the upload_max_filesize warning.

Changed post_max_size to 30M and it solved it

; Maximum size of POST data that PHP will accept.
post_max_size = 30M

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community