Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

duplicate or creating configurable products error

rova

Total Posts:  18

Hello,
when i duplicate or edit a product or create a new one with type” configurable products” , i have this error message :"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1966080 bytes) in /home/kisoolac/public_html/levis2you/lib/Zend/Date.php on line 2554”
i’m hosting by hostmonster.magento ver 1.0
thanks a lot for your help.
Rova

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Simon King

Total Posts:  46

hi rova

You need to increase the PHP memory limit by changing your php.ini file (might be in /etc/php.ini, hostmonster support will advise if not). You should see a line in there that looks like:

memory_limit 32M

change it to:

memory_limit 64M

Simon

Magento Community
Magento Community

rova

Total Posts:  18

Hello,
i increased my php.ini “Maximum amount of time each script may spend parsing request datamemory_limit = data64M” but its’not resolve the problem. i found the php ini in my “ www” folder.
Rova

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community