Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

paypal website payments pro

ericscott

Total Posts:  57

Has anyone been noticing an issue with paypal lately? since July, about 30% of my orders show up as pending paypal, but when i go to process them, they aren’t there. I also have customers complaining that they can’t pay with Paypal. Nothing about my paypal account or API signature has changed.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

CCondra
Magento Team

Total Posts:  45
Lemon Grove, California (San Diego County)

YES!  This is exactly what’s happening here. I just tested it again and the purchase I made is just sitting there as “pending” and the transaction never shows up on the PayPal side.  Magento was set to process the transaction on the Sale, but I just changed it to process on Authorization, hoping that would make a difference—but it’s still just hanging there.  It’s very embarrassing and frustrating. I was just reading something about a UTF-8 encoding issue, but I don’t know if it’s related in any way.

http://ipicpublishing.com/magento/index.php/blog/pay-prob-update

Magento Community
Magento Community

brendanb
Mentor

Total Posts:  1093
London, United Kingdom

hi,

have you had any further success with this? iVe just enabled paypal and the orders are accepted ok. I have the funds in paypal, but the order status is stillpending.

weird

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community