Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Product page for customers and guests with tax for loged on retailer without tax

kulimuli

Total Posts:  151
Linz, Oberösterreich

Hello,

i can’t solve a probleme with the tax in magentocommerce…

I found a resolution to show the price always with tax on the product page, but we also have retailer who should see the prices (when he loged on with a user from the retailer user group) without tax on the product page.

in summary:

- Guests and Users in the “coustmer group” should see the prices with tax
- loged on Retailer Users should see the prices without tax

The tax calculation should be on the product page, in the Cart or Checkout it’s to late for me

I hope for your help!
greetings
Franz (kulimuli)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

thirty4

Total Posts:  16

Try create a new tax class and go to manage tax rules and create a new rule specifying ‘Rate 2’ or another which should be already set to 0% for tax then set the customer group to use this new class.

Magento Community
Magento Community

kulimuli

Total Posts:  151
Linz, Oberösterreich

Hi damian34,

thank you for your reply!

I have alrady created a customer group with a tax rate from 0%.

But if I set up the the tax settings in the sales configuration to display the prices with tax i have following issue.

For not loged on users and “normal” customers the prices will displayed 100€ included tax (this price i entered in the product configuration in the section “€ incl. Tax") and this is correct.

But, if a retailer loged on the same price is displayed as “€ excl. Tax” and this is false, is this a bug or a missconfiguration?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community