Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Royal Mail Shipping

tonymul

Total Posts:  19

Hi,
I hope someone can give me a few pointers. I am using the Royal Mail extension Meanbee_Royalmail and just tried getting a quote for shipping within the UK to a valid UK post code and received the following error but I dont know what it means or where to start - any help would be much appreciated.

Tony

Warning: include(Meanbee/Royalmail/Model/Shipping/Carrier/Royalmail/.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/emerald6/public_html/magento/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 93
Trace:
#0 /home/emerald6/public_html/magento/lib/Varien/Autoload.php(93): mageCoreErrorHandler(2, ‘include(Meanbee...’, ‘/home/emerald6/...’, 93, Array)
#1 /home/emerald6/public_html/magento/lib/Varien/Autoload.php(93): Varien_Autoload::autoload()
#2 [internal function]: Varien_Autoload->autoload(’Meanbee_Royalma...’)
#3 /home/emerald6/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(1084): spl_autoload_call(’Meanbee_Royalma...’)
#4 /home/emerald6/public_html/magento/app/Mage.php(319): Mage_Core_Model_Config->getModelInstance(’Meanbee_Royalma...’)
#5 /home/emerald6/public_html/magento/app/code/community/Meanbee/Royalmail/Model/Shipping/Carrier/Royalmail.php(47): Mage::getModel(’royalmail/shipp...’, Array)
#6 /home/emerald6/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Shipping/Model/Shipping.php(141): Meanbee_Royalmail_Model_Shipping_Carrier_Royalmail->collectRates(’royalmail/shipp...’)
#7 /home/emerald6/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Shipping/Model/Shipping.php(107): Mage_Shipping_Model_Shipping->collectCarrierRates(Object(Mage_Shipping_Model_Rate_Request))
#8 /home/emerald6/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model/Quote/Address.php(610): Mage_Shipping_Model_Shipping->collectRates(’royalmail’, Object(Mage_Shipping_Model_Rate_Request))
#9 /home/emerald6/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model/Quote/Address/Total/Shipping.php(142): Mage_Sales_Model_Quote_Address->collectShippingRates(Object(Mage_Shipping_Model_Rate_Request))
#10 /home/emerald6/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model/Quote/Address.php(674): Mage_Sales_Model_Quote_Address_Total_Shipping->collect()
#11 /home/emerald6/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model/Quote.php(918): Mage_Sales_Model_Quote_Address->collectTotals(Object(Mage_Sales_Model_Quote_Address))
#12 /home/emerald6/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Checkout/Model/Cart.php(339): Mage_Sales_Model_Quote->collectTotals()
#13 /home/emerald6/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Checkout/controllers/CartController.php(117): Mage_Checkout_Model_Cart->save()
#14 /home/emerald6/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(376): Mage_Checkout_CartController->indexAction()
#15 /home/emerald6/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(248): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch()
#16 /home/emerald6/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(158): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(’index’)
#17 /home/emerald6/public_html/magento/app/Mage.php(459): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#18 /home/emerald6/public_html/magento/index.php(65): Mage::run()
#19 {main}

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

J_T_

Total Posts:  1961
London-ish, UK

With those errors, you normally only need to carefully read line 1.

include(Meanbee/Royalmail/Model/Shipping/Carrier/Royalmail/.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

So what is it saying? It’s trying to open a file but can’t find it.

So which file is it looking for? “Meanbee/Royalmail/Model/Shipping/Carrier/Royalmail/.php”

Does anything seem out of the ordinary? Can you see this file over FTP / on the command line?

I bet you you can’t, I highly doubt there’s a file just called “.php” in the RoyalMail folder.

So it seems somewhere in the code, they’ve misstyped the file name. It should either be Royalmail.php or Royalmail/something.php

The answer will be whatever the coder of this module says it is, so ask Meanbee I’d say. Or check a previous version of that Module and compare the files with Beyond Compare. Or go through the installation manual again to see if maybe you yourself mistyped something.

But whatever the solution, the problem report says exactly and clearly what’s wrong.

Magento Community
Magento Community

tonymul

Total Posts:  19

Thanks for your response. I took your advice and posted on the Meanbee site and the problem was simply that I hadnt selected the various types of postage I wanted to use as a service from Royal Mail. Once these were selected through the Admin Backend the problem was solved and shipping charges are being calculated for UK Postal Codes.

Thanks
Tony

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community