Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Visual product configurators & customizers for Magento

synoptive

Total Posts:  3

We provide a cloud-based, web application development platform for visual product configurators and customizers. Photorealistic visual product customizers can be built quickly and affordably and integrated seamlessly into new or existing Magento stores. Our sophisticated rules engine allows us to easily manage even very complex product configuration and compatibility constraints.

We can also create tools for:
sales quote configuration
recommendations
interactive, configurable banner ads
troubleshooting / support
product bundling
guided selling

Check out some configurator examples here:
Synoptive - Magento product configurators

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

aircrafter

Total Posts:  4

Thank you for your information.
At the moment i make use of the Picario Product Configurator and this suits me well.

I think the Picario configurator has better image quality and supports multiple parts of the image to be adapted.
http://www.picario.com

Magento Community
Magento Community

synoptive

Total Posts:  3

The comment about Picario having better image quality is totally off-base. Synoptive is a configuration platform, not a rendering platform. Synoptive supports many different types of visualization, and the rendering is pixel-perfect based on the images supplied by the client or 3rd party rendering system. In fact Synoptive can even integrate with Picario for visualization / image rendering.

As I understand it Picario doesn’t even offer a configurator. They have a Digital Asset Management platform, not a configuration platform.

So to clarify… Picario does rendering and asset management. Synoptive does user interface, business logic, and e-commerce / ERP integration. Synoptive and Picario could even be used together to provide a combined configuration and visualization solution.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community