Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Rename TAX with GST

MurrayB

Total Posts:  2

As a Magento Noob, I have been scrouring through these pages and have failed to find a list of pages/files that aid us novices to replace the wording of TAX cross site with GST.
This would be pdf invoices, emails, and product displays, could someone post what files need to be accessed in order to rename them.

Thanks in advance.

Great jobs to the team at Magento. As a former Virtuemart user, This is a steep learning curve, but I am sure will have rich rewards for the store.

Murray

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

VK4KBG

Total Posts:  104
Beerwah. Queensland. Australia

Hi Murray,
It’s a while ago when I did this, normally I do a site search for the word I want to change and then select the files that need changing. It’s a bit time consuming but the result comes and the end. I am not sure if the Australian extension
http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/141/magento-australia-extension will do it.

Cheers

Ron

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community