Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

URL issues with Google Base

mooreent2

Total Posts:  9

I have submitted many items to Google Base however only some URL’s will open when clicked.  I noticed the URL path does not include the category.  See examples below.  Does anyone know why some products display properly following the “index.php/” and other won’t?

This URl works:
http://www.kateandedith.com/index.php/lace-plunge-value-27.html?___store=default

This URL does not work:
http://www.kateandedith.com/index.php/pro-shaper-wire-free-sport-bra-8.html?___store=default

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

mcken

Total Posts:  1

Ya very good post
------------------
Dublin Hotels

Magento Community
Magento Community

ladle

Total Posts:  173

I don’t know if this is related to what you’re talking about.  But Base recently changed to ‘Merchant Center’, so clicking the link to your product on base won’t take you there anymore, because it was programmed to go to Base.

Magento Community
Magento Community

yogisfunda

Total Posts:  6
India

Hello
I have google base in my site i am adding some grouped product which are associated with the simple product so here in magento admin i am adding all the products group and simple but in merchant account of google base i want only grouped product url.

I have searched on internet very much wasn’t helpful, also i have checked all the files code of google base directory in magento but i am not able to find out the perfect location to edit the url code and .....

Help will be appreciated

Thanks in advance
Yogesh

Magento Community
Magento Community

pokemonfan

Total Posts:  3

Partner, try to specify what´s your problem, step by step, and I might be able to help you out, first keep things simple, let´s not complicate, because I honestly don´t understand. Cheers man, and I will be more than glad to assist you.

cuban cigars

Cigars

Magento Community
Magento Community

fulki007

Total Posts:  1

The idea behind Google Base is to let Google gather better structured information, so that it can better serve the users the things they’re *really* looking for. It is very hard for a search engine to extract the relevant information from a web-page, especially if it ignores the standard meta-tags grin. Google Base should help remedy that situation in that users can submit strictly structured data, with expiration date if they desire, adding “labels” (keywords for everyone else) to help end users browse and search for specific pages.

Lexus ES300 Parts

Magento Community
Magento Community

nht48823

Total Posts:  91

was any one figure this issue out - google base ?___store=default? I’m sure it’s pretty simple fix

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community