Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How do i dynamicly charge transaction costs both for ideal and paypall ? 

Reinder

Total Posts:  1

Hi,

I have a setup, where two payments methodes are configured.
on top of that, i have modified the code, so that a “dual” Multiple shipping rate was possible, both for price and weight, depending on the destination.

One of the payments methods is paypall and one is Ideal. Ideal charges 0.75 per transaction. Paypall is a dynamic formula.

i tricked the system now into adding a extra fee into the shipping rate, and then removing it with a discount....

However since this confuses end-users, instead of using a discount, i just would like to “add"the payment fee.

Does anybody know where to configure this ? or do i need to alter the code once more again to make this possible..
and if so, can somebody pin point me to the best location to change the code for the location of the “payment method transaction"costs ?

Thanks. Reinder.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community