Magento Forum

How can show attributes product tab

sene

Total Posts:  5

Hi ;

I want to ask you ,How can show attributes in product tab ?When i was start web site i could see it in tab ,but now i can\’t see.I checked all section design template file, attributes manager, block ,widget but i didn\’t.

Pls help me.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sene

Thank you for advice but problem is not this.When i puplish frontpage attributes ,i can’t see nothing. it doesn’t has attributes product tab,but i check all pages it looks very well.I don’t understand where is the problem.T1

Magento Community
Magento Community

sene

Can you help me somebody ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

afrost

Total Posts:  102

Hi sene,

What exactly is the problem you are having? Is it just that your product attributes aren’t showing on the Front End?
If that’s the case could you send me a screenshot of one of the product attributes you have set up?

Also just worth checking, have you tried Reindexing / Flushing the Caches?

- Andrew

Magento Community
Magento Community

sene

afrost - 11 September 2013 12:53 AM

Hi sene,

What exactly is the problem you are having? Is it just that your product attributes aren’t showing on the Front End?
If that’s the case could you send me a screenshot of one of the product attributes you have set up?

Also just worth checking, have you tried Reindexing / Flushing the Caches?

- Andrew

Hi Andrew ;

I cleaned all files and reindex, but it doesn’t show .I check all settings they looks very well.I report it template company and they says ;

“We checked your site on our theme and default theme of Magento, we didn’t see the additional information data (product attributes list), this problem maybe caused by your Magento so you please contact Magento Support to check this problem for you.”

Magento Community
Magento Community

afrost

Hi Sene,

How are you calling the Attributes on the Frontend? And which template have you edited?

If it’s a dropdown attributes you should be using the following:

<?php echo $_product->getAttributeText(’attribute_name’?>

For text fields etc you should use:

<?php echo $_product->getAttributeName() ?>

Magento Community
Magento Community

sene

afrost - 11 September 2013 10:51 PM

Hi Sene,

How are you calling the Attributes on the Frontend? And which template have you edited?

If it’s a dropdown attributes you should be using the following:

<?php echo $_product->getAttributeText(’attribute_name’?>

For text fields etc you should use:
<?php echo $_product->getAttributeName() ?>

Hi andrew ;

I use this template and it has attributes table.I sent email template support ,they said me your database caused ? Is it possible ?If i calling manually Attributes,it’s coming ,but my template doesn’t show attributes table in the product view.

http://themeforest.net/item/em-fashionista-responsive-framework-theme/full_screen_preview/3837485

Magento Community
Magento Community

afrost

Hi Sene,

I am afraid I can’t provide support for this theme as I have never used it and have no idea how it is set up and what files they have overwritten.

I can try and provide you support for a default Magento installation. What I suggest is you follow the steps below, so we can determine if it’s a problem with the way the theme functions or your product attributes.

Start by creating a new product attribute, ensuring that both:
- Visible on Product View Page on Front-end
- Used in Product Listing
are set to Yes.

Save your attribute.
Then go to Attribute Sets and assign it to the correct Attribute Set.

Then go create a new product ensuring you assign a value to this new attribute on the new product.

Now go and reindex you indexes.

That’s all you should need to do on the backend.
Now if you go to your template files and locate the Product View template file (most likely app/design/frontend/themename/default/template/catalog/product/view.phtml) in here, call the product attribute using the appopriate code snippet out of the two I sent you previously.

If this was all done correctly, we should see the value of that product attribute when you visit that new product you created.

Let me know how this goes for you.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community