Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Service Temporarily Unavailable

styling

Total Posts:  1

hi frieds,

if i open My admin page. it will be showing this masg.. how i can fix id this error.

please nay one advice me..

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Image Attachments
Untitled.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Sindre|ProperHost
Mentor

Total Posts:  1158

As Monty22 suggested, this happens when Magento sees a file named maintenance.flag in the root directory. It will then show the content of errors/503.php.

When installing something through Magento Connect or installing upgrades, Magento automatically puts the store into Maintenance mode but if the installation fails for some reason the maintenance.flag file is not removed.

Just rename or remove the file and your site should be back up.

Magento Community
Magento Community

merlin42

Total Posts:  1

Sindre|ProperHost - 10 September 2013 10:37 PM

this happens when Magento sees a file named maintenance.flag in the root directory

Many Thanks for your Help.
That helps me on my Testsystem.

Greetings,
Michael

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community