Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How do I add a relative link to the short description? 

smkorby

Total Posts:  31

How do I add a relative link to the short description? Standard html is not working, neither is href="{{store url="/index.php/charm-choices"}}"

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Micks

Total Posts:  14
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Standard HTML didn’t work for me either for some weird reason.

If you’re using Firefox this might help you out.
I use the WYSIWYG add-on called Xinha Here! to put in in- and external links, videos, images etc. in the short description field and basically any other field (doesn’t work in the product name field) plus the CMS pages and Blocks.

Works perfectly for me.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Magento Community
Magento Community

smkorby

Can you tell me exactly how you get this to work? I am not seeing the Xinha button or any WYSIWYG editor buttons like are shown on the add-on’s website.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Micks

Total Posts:  14
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

When the add-on is added in Firefox you won’t get any buttons or icons.

Just right click in the field you want to edit en select “open Xinha Here!” or one of the other options and you’ll have your WYSIWYG editor.

Let me know if it works and good luck!

Magento Community
Magento Community

smkorby

THANK YOU!! I added the Xinha link, then modified it to be a regular html link and it still worked.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community