Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Blank page, Out of memory and correct memory and php.ini parameters

abdelkarim

Total Posts:  7

I’m an admin for a system with a VPS where the customer has installed a Magento (do not know the version) con los valores PHP apropiados en el php.ini global como se peude ver en el info

The page is displayed in the bank and the error_log shows the below:

[16-Sep-2009 22:54:45] PHP Fatal error:  Out of memory (allocated 2621440) (tried to allocate 30720 bytesin /home/nutrib/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php on line 133
[16
-Sep-2009 23:05:41] PHP Fatal error:  Out of memory (allocated 2359296) (tried to allocate 30720 bytesin /home/nutrib/public_html/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php on line 380
[16
-Sep-2009 23:05:45] PHP Fatal error:  Out of memory (allocated 2359296) (tried to allocate 30720 bytesin /home/nutrib/public_html/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php on line 380

I checked post, and now it seems strange that the memory to 256 MB (1.5 GB VPS is guaranteed) to come out this bug.

If use php 5.2.9 get this error and show blank page.

If use php 5.2.10 error below:

WarningVarien_Simplexml_Element::extendChild() [varien-simplexml-element.extendchild]Node no longer exists  in /home/nutrib/public_html/lib/Varien/Simplexml/Element.php on line 371
Trace
:
#0 /home/nutrib/public_html/lib/Varien/Simplexml/Element.php(371): mageCoreErrorHandler(2, 'Varien_Simplexm...', '/home/nutrib/pu...', 371, Array)
#1 /home/nutrib/public_html/lib/Varien/Simplexml/Element.php(406): Varien_Simplexml_Element->extendChild(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Config_Element), false)
#2 /home/nutrib/public_html/lib/Varien/Simplexml/Element.php(406): Varien_Simplexml_Element->extendChild(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Config_Element), false)
#3 /home/nutrib/public_html/lib/Varien/Simplexml/Element.php(406): Varien_Simplexml_Element->extendChild(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Config_Element), false)
#4 /home/nutrib/public_html/lib/Varien/Simplexml/Element.php(345): Varien_Simplexml_Element->extendChild(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Config_Element), false)
#5 /home/nutrib/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Mysql4/Config.php(142): Varien_Simplexml_Element->extend(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Config_Element), false)
#6 /home/nutrib/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(268): Mage_Core_Model_Mysql4_Config->loadToXml(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Config))
#7 /home/nutrib/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(263): Mage_Core_Model_Config->init(Array)
#8 /home/nutrib/public_html/app/Mage.php(434): Mage_Core_Model_App->init('', 'store', Array)
#9 /home/nutrib/public_html/app/Mage.php(455): Mage::app('', 'store', Array)
#10 /home/nutrib/public_html/index.php(65): Mage::run()
#11 {main}

and error_log below:

[16-Sep-2009 21:26:34] PHP Fatal error:  out of dynamic memory in yy_create_buffer() in /home/nutrib/public_html/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 93
[16
-Sep-2009 23:29:37] PHP Warning:  PHP Startupmm_create(0, /session_mm_cgi510failederr mm:corefailed to attach shared memory (Cannot allocate memoryin Unknown on line 0

Lost… very lost

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Brady Barrows

Total Posts:  29

I am having the same problem, out of memory, even though I have set the php memory to 256. I found a work around by simply clicking on the back button on my browswer and then changing the url to:

mydomain.com/magento/admin/

and hit the reload button and I am able to log into my dashboard and use just about everything. Then once in a while when I do something in admin I get the error message again (out of memory) and do the above cycle again and am able to get back into the dashboard. 

Not exacly an ideal situation but you might try it for a work around until you and I figure out what to do.  I have posted the same problem and I noticed your thread and see that no one has replied to your question in over a week.  This isn’t a well supported board, but hey, here we both are with the same problem. Did you figure out anything in a week what to do?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community