Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Looking for a direct deposit module

llit

Total Posts:  46

Hi,

what direct deposit modules do people use with the current version of Magento? I tried the fontis australia one but it seems to break the 1-page checkout if its enabled.

Thanks,

till

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

NeilA

Total Posts:  1372
Blue Mountains, Oz

The Fonits one works fine here… sounds like a bit of debugging is required. wink

regards

Magento Community
Magento Community

llit

With the current versions of magento and the module?

What happens, is if the module is enabled, you can view your cart as normal, but if you try and click on the link that says “Proceed to Checkout” with a link value of www.sitename.com/checkout/onepage/ right hand side of the page, lower down, below the goods listing, it just 404s.

Interestingly the cxheckout link in the top menu references just www.sitename.com/checkout/

I’m unsure how the module really causes the break, but perhaps its something to do with the skin?

Magento Community
Magento Community

NeilA

Blue Mountains, Oz

I’m running the module on a live store under Magento 1.2.1, and on a staging store with the current version of Magento. I’m not seeing that problem on either.

It is hard to see how that payment modules would cause a 404, as it is a very passive module - ie: there’s nothing for it to process.
It’s worth posting the details (as much as possible) in this forum and seeing if anyone has ideas.
I can assure you you are in the tiny minority with this problem!

Useful info to share is:
Version of Magento
Version of Fontis module
Other extensions you have installed
Other payment modules you have installed
The URL of the page that 404s

Anything else pertaining to your installation that you think might be even vaguely connected.

Regards

Magento Community
Magento Community

llit

Ok, just went into admin and enabled the direct deposit module and saved the config.

Both the “proceed to checkout” link on the page and the checkout link in the mnu, pointing to checkout or checkout/onepage/ get 404s.

I just disabled the module and it all works again. We’re on 1.2.4 of the module and

The report quoted contains

;
a:2:{i:0;s:84:"SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry ‘78’ for key 1";i:1;s:2481:"#0 /home/sitename/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Statement.php(283): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/sitename/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(457): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/sitename/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(230): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query(’INSERT INTO `lo...’, Array)
#3 /home/sitename/public_html/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(281): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query(’INSERT INTO `lo...’, Array)
#4 /home/sitename/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(535): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query(’INSERT INTO `lo...’, Array)
#5 /home/sitename/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Log/Model/Mysql4/Visitor.php(196): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert(’log_quote’, Array)
#6 /home/sitename/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Log/Model/Mysql4/Visitor.php(88): Mage_Log_Model_Mysql4_Visitor->_saveQuoteInfo(Object(Mage_Log_Model_Visitor))
#7 /home/sitename/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Mysql4/Abstract.php(373): Mage_Log_Model_Mysql4_Visitor->_afterSave(Object(Mage_Log_Model_Visitor))
#8 /home/sitename/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Abstract.php(251): Mage_Core_Model_Mysql4_Abstract->save(Object(Mage_Log_Model_Visitor))
#9 /home/sitename/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Log/Model/Visitor.php(179): Mage_Core_Model_Abstract->save()
#10 /home/sitename/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(1239): Mage_Log_Model_Visitor->saveByRequest(Object(Varien_Event_Observer))
#11 /home/sitename/public_html/app/Mage.php(303): Mage_Core_Model_App->dispatchEvent(’controller_acti...’, Array)
#12 /home/sitename/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(483): Mage::dispatchEvent(’controller_acti...’, Array)
#13 /home/sitename/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Front/Action.php(56): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->postDispatch()
#14 /home/sitename/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(380): Mage_Core_Controller_Front_Action->postDispatch()
#15 /home/sitename/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(248): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch(’add’)
#16 /home/sitename/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(158): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#17 /home/sitename/public_html/app/Mage.php(459): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#18 /home/sitename/public_html/index.php(65): Mage::run()
#19 {main}”;}

and the referenced file contains;

/**
* Executes a prepared statement.
* @param array $params OPTIONAL Values to bind to parameter placeholders.
* @return bool
*/
public function execute(array $params = null)
{
/*
* Simple case - no query profiler to manage.
*/
if ($this->_queryId === null) {
return $this->_execute($params); <--- that is line 283

Magento Community
Magento Community

NeilA

Blue Mountains, Oz

So that SQL error is in addition to the 404?
No expert here, but that would suggest that the module may not be correctly installed.

Other, wiser people may have more to offer…

Magento Community
Magento Community

llit

When the 404 is generated, magento produces a report and puts the ID# into the url. I went back to read it, and thats what it contains.

Yes, any luck someone else may recognise it and offer a few tips but thanks for your prodding up to this point =)

Magento Community
Magento Community

Vee_

Western Australia

I’d backup the database and blow away the “Duplicate entry ‘78’ for key 1”. I’d only suggest you do that if you fully understand the implications of it going wrong.

Magento Community
Magento Community

llit

Just an FYI, but in this thread Fontis Rep Chris Norton mentioned that there is a brand new module; 1.2.5.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community