Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Export Products on 1.4.0.2 timeout

unkelo

Total Posts:  4

Hi Magento Community,

I tried on a live Magento System 1.4.0.2 the Export of all Products (csv) to a extern FTP but the popups showed only a white screen.
After 30 mins come a timeout with this message “The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream “

I wanted try now the export to locale FTP but now i someway blocked . I only got white screen at admin login site ( no login window appears).

The Database is really big around 1GB and 23k Customers 10k product variants /150 products.

I have mirrored already the system and tried some ways with the db dump and migration to 1.7.0.2 but it failed .

I dont know what to do now .

Hope anyone can help.

Greetings

uNkeLo

Now i got the messeg at /admin ,too

Gateway Time-out

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

unkelo

Total Posts:  4

Is this something like a Secure Mode? , because a friend can browse to the admin area, i get still the timeout.

And it must a possibility to export these products + customers to a magento 1.7.0.2 .

I ‘ve tried so many ways now. The only thats left is the cart2cart Migration Service hmmm

Greetings

uNkeLo

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community