Magento Forum

Tier Price + Coupon Code Results in Wrong Total

labfoog1968

Total Posts:  1

Just recently began to use coupon code for our existing customers to revisit. We have a coupon for 10% off cart total + we also use tier pricing on our items. Here is what we have discovered : the cart calculates the total with tier pricing correctly, applied the discount to the final tier price correctly. When the customer is redirectly to Paypal for payment, the total is incorrect. We see that the 10% discount is applied again at Paypal.
Example, tier price cart total $100, apply 10% discount of $10, final total is $90
Paypal total asking customer to submit payment shows $80

We have done our own test and found that anytime tier price + coupon is used, the Paypal total is wrong.
If only usig tier price, Paypal total is correct.
If only using coupon code, Paypal total is correct.

Any help of insight into this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Kalyntika

Total Posts:  11
Huntersville, NC, USA

I believed that this issue was resolved with the update but what I realize now is that it is still doing wrong calculation.

Specifically it returns erroneous results in the case when multiple items are purchased. I issued a 10% coupon but when you try to purchase 4 items, Paypal it is reducing the price per item by 40%, although the shopping cart is calculating the price correctly.

It needs to be fixed.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community