Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Is there a way to upload coupons codes to my magento system? 

dhollister

Total Posts:  3

I am in the final stages of migrating from an old ecommerce platform to magento.  I have many outstanding coupon codes in the old current system that i need to add to the new magento systems.  Is there any straightforward way to bulk upload coupon codes to the new system?  The code will be different, but the conditions/actions will all be the same.
thanks,
-dave

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

lauka150

Total Posts:  4

Hello

i have the same question: we d like to upload codes from groupon/citydeal, but I am not sure if this can work:
Upload many individual codes with one rule into Magento

Magento Community
Magento Community

socalcane

Total Posts:  14

anyone find a solution to this?  We’re wanting to sign up with Groupon to promote products on our store, but the thought of entering hundreds or thousands of coupon codes manually makes us cringe.  Surely there’s got to be an easier way, right?

Magento Community
Magento Community

xuenru

Total Posts:  23

UP UP!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community