Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

showing msrp (regular retail or savings) in addition to SCP sale price

immaterial thought

Total Posts:  5

I am looking for a way to show the the msrp retail price in addition to the price from created by SCP. By default magento shows both the price and the special price installing simple configurable products removes that functionality. Is it possible to gain that functionality within simple configurable products. We sell many products at prices significantly below msrp regular price and it is important that this mark down is conveyed to customers. For example these black diamond skis retail in excess of $600 (see example image) The tent image is an example of regular magento formatting. We are happy to donate funds if it would help bring this feature to simple configurable products.

By the way simple configurable products is a great extension without it magento would not work at all for our purposes.  Thanks

Image Attachments
nodiscount.jpgdiscount.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

SteveBerrill

Total Posts:  36
Preston

Bump…

I kind of have a similar problem with Magento. I have recently setup web services to retrieve the products via SOAP XML from another system. all attributes have been populated but the problem I have is the client wants to sell at the MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price). so is there a way to use msrp price for default product price?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community