Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Product Image Imports

thedoc

Total Posts:  8

I am using version 1.0 and have imported over 200 products.  Everything went very smooth but I can’t get the image locations set through inventory import.

I also noticed that after the import no products appeared in the frontend.  If I would go to the backend and select one product and resave the product without making any changes at all.  The product would finally appear in the frontend but still with no images of course.

In order to get images I would have to edit each item individually.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

porterhouse

Total Posts:  27

I’m having exact same problem.  I even exported all products and have compared a working product to a non-working, and from the export all the fields are exactly the same, but yet when I need to pull up the product manually & save it in order for it to show up in the front end.

Magento Community
Magento Community

thedoc

Total Posts:  8

I think that the issue is being tracked here:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/bug-tracking/issue?issue=1625

I didn’t notice this when I made the post.  I hope this will resolve the issue with the images.  I am still not sure about making the products active.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community