Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

PRODUCT COLLECTIONS: create your own pinboard

ec0mmerce

Total Posts:  242

Check this fresh Magento Product Collections Extension

Pinboards and photo-sharing are very popular trends allowing to upload, save, share pictures, and other media content. By using this module, it is possible to create own and follow others themed boards limited by the products of a web store. Registered users are enabled to add any products to the collections which can be found on “My account” page; there the collections can be managed. Also a special Collection Stream page contains all shared products by the other customers.

Just check with top e-commerce market players – eBay, Amazon and so on. The success of Pinterest to a great extent is based on making products visually available and appealing to customers.

The full list of the extension features:
* Creates ‘My Collections’ page in ‘My Account’ dashboard
* Creates Collections Stream page which represents all products added to Collections by the shoppers
* Possibility to easily add the product to your own Collection
* Option to follow other customers’ Collections
* localization option with the language pack
* Easy and quick installation
* 15 day money back GUARANTEE
* Meets Magento programming best practices
* 100% open source

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community