- Thierry S.
Total Posts: 94
here we go, I installed magento 1.0 and installed oscommerce import extension, alpha version
I currently have 3 differrents languages. Installing the extension was fine, no issue at all.
I started the import, and after 1 hour with “please wait” page, I looked around and : ( it seems that the page did not refresh, or something is bloking the process.
- 3 storeview English, French German were created
- it seems that only the english categories were imported, no french nor german
- some categories were still empty after the import no products
- some prices were empty
- nothing related to customer ( import customer was checked before )
- all names with special characters where broken, it seems that characters were reencoded in UTF-8, it’s seems not to be a display issue.
I forgot to enable logs before the import, i’m going to clean my DB and re import see if I could give you technical details, I can understand that those points could not be usefull to traceback.