Magento Forum

Flex LIbrary Not Installed

regispatuto

Total Posts:  21

Got 1.0 working well on my server. I found that after creating a product, and I try to edit a product I get a Popup error that says Flex Library Not Loaded.  This is only on the edit pages. Any thoughts

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

regispatuto

Total Posts:  21

I am an idiot, it works now. On a final hunch I checked the permissions of the js/lib/ folder and I didn’t have write access.

Magento Community
Magento Community

millejano

Total Posts:  40

Got the same error, after update from 1.0 to 1.0.19700 with Magento Connet. Just overrite the new flex.js with the old one (from the backup).

Magento Community
Magento Community

youritalianshop

Total Posts:  1

Hey, I am new to magento and had the same problem u had. I went into the ftp folders and approved js/lib, all the boxes are checked, however when I try to edit a product from the backend I still get the message “flex library not loaded” and it shows the images page as if I haven´t uploaded any. The weird thing is that a friend of mine who is a programmer and went into the backend with my same log in data dsnt get the same error message, while I do as well as my programmer.
Any suggestion? Thank´s in advance

Magento Community
Magento Community

veerapradeep

Total Posts:  12

To solve this issue

Right click your browser and search for the below script you will find only HTML content inside flex.js. and if you navigate through file structure you can see there one folder name lib is missing inside js folder. create the lib folder under js foler and place the flex.js over there.
you can copy the lib folder from the below file attachment.

<script type=\"text/javascript\" src=\"http://pradeep.caratlane-magento.com/js/lib/flex.js\"></script>

Happy Coding.......... smile

Image Attachments
Flexlibrarynot loaded.JPG
File Attachments
lib.zip  (File Size: 14KB - Downloads: 117)

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community