Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Weird multiple store/domain issue

Ron Phillips

Total Posts:  57

I just moved my client’s site over the MediaTemple (dv) account. Previously installed on a cPanel system account and the secondary store was installed on a domain parked on a subdomain and internally linked to the folder above.

In the MT set up using Plesk, the two stores are in their own vhost directories. I’ve gotten it to the point where the entire site loads, but the home page won’t and displays a 404 error. I can’t figure why since every other page works just fine.

I’ve attempted clear the cache, reset the rewrites. I can’t figure out why it worked as a subfolder but not it’s own webspace.

Any insight would be appreciated, especially in a timely manor. Getting the site back to normal is priority.

Thanks.

-Ron

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community