Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Exporting Orders

redpen

Total Posts:  254

I asked a similar question in Dataflow a while back, but never got a reply.

How would I go about exporting orders in a bespoke format?  Would it be possible to get Magento to (say) email an order once it’s passed the credit card check, with an attached XML with the order details, for example?  Or even export all new orders once a day?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

redpen

Anyone?

The lack of documentation is proving a massive headache just now, and can’t seem to get any answers from the forum.  =(

Magento Community
Magento Community

mytechfactory

Total Posts:  78
New York, NY

There isn’t a way to do it via the dataflow at the moment but it can be done with the database. Play around with phpmyadmin and export the information from the tables. If you don’t have a clear way to so it after you try, then just post a reply and I’ll provide further detail.

Magento Community
Magento Community

redpen

Hiya.

Thanks for the reply.  No probs, I’ll just do it in vanilla PHP and get the info that way.

As an aside: where is the order status (pending, processing etc) stored in the database?

Cheers.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community