Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Catalog Price Rules won’t apply

sccr410

Total Posts:  76

We’ve tried setting up a simple 20% off price rule for products in several categories. We are able to save the rule, apply it, but when viewing the store frontend it never shows up.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

unobtrusivebooth

Total Posts:  9

Same issue. When applying a 10% discount on a category the price remains as the full price?
I’ve tried every possible variation.

Magento Community
Magento Community

glipglop

Total Posts:  8
Oxford

I’m seeing this problem as well. One additional thing if I navigate into the detail products page the special price is applied and show. So far digging into code it appears that
final_price is not set on the front page but is set on the product detail page. Can @sccr410 and @unobtrusivebooth confirm what you are seeing on the products detail page.

Thx.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community