Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Detailed product info produces blank page

darren_ns

Total Posts:  2

Hello everyone,

I must say I have enjoyed reading the many postings here… I would have been stuck many times without reading postings about someone else having the same issue.

My new problem is when I click on a specific product to look at it in more detail it goes to a blank page. All the products do that. It seems to go to the specific product page ok (http://www.mystore/index.php/books/this-nice-book.html) but it is blank.

I can view the detailed product info in the Admin section fine.

It used to work last week, but I suppose I must have inadvertently did something in my configuration edits to create this, but I have gone through all of the changes and still can’t see why these pages are blank.

I was hoping someone may have experienced this before me and was able to find a solution.

I am using Magento v1.0 and after several re-installs have finally got just about everything working. Please do not advise me to upgrade my version of Magento… I have tried to do this several times and it becomes un-useable for a number of reasons.

Tried uploading the original “catalog.xml” (under app/design/frontend/default/default/layout thinking maybe I made some changes here that are affecting things, but this hasn’t helped.

I am looking for info on a file or section of code that needs to be tweaked to give me the detailed product info.

Any insight would be helpful!

Thanks

Darren

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

TolputtKeeton

Total Posts:  54

BUMP

Did you manage to fix this please?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community