Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Style dissapeared, can’t login to backend

colinwright

Total Posts:  1

I’ve taken a look through this forum and can’t seem to find anything on here (or searching Google) about this.

I handed over a project to the client and though they say that they haven’t touched any of the code other than possibly the emailer template files, though apparently they didn’t make any changes to those, either), all of the style information for the site has disappeared and though I can still access the login screen for the backend (also with no style information), when I try to login I get an Error 404 message.

Any ideas on where I should start with this? I immediately checked the css files to make sure they hadn’t deleted or renamed them, but they all seem to be there an in working order.

The site is at illuminada.com. If anyone has any insight on this, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community