Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Browse files for products not doing anything when clicked.  Upgraded from 1.1.6 to 1.3.2

shashi_lo

Total Posts:  23

I’ve read a lot of forums and tried a lot of suggested options, but none are working. After I upgraded to 1.3.2 with Magento Connect, the footer of my admin page still says 1.1.6. I tried to clear all the cache and the pear cache, still hasn’t changed. Before upgrading, I was not able to browse or upload any images unless I downgraded my Flash to 9. I do not want to down grade my Flash. Are there any other options to try?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Damian Culotta
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  878
Argentina

I made a fix to allow a Magento version < 1.1.7 works with flash player 10.
I hope to get finished the wiki article today.

Magento Community
Magento Community

shashi_lo

Total Posts:  23

I fixed it. I’m not sure if you need to do all of these steps, but it worked for me. I downloaded the new 1.3.2 version of Magento and replaces my live site files with the downloaded version on my computer. These were the folders I replaced.

app/design/adminhtml
skin/adminhtml

After doing this I went into Magento Connect and reinstalled all of the core files by choosing ‘Reinstall’ from the drop down menu. It started to work after this.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community