Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento Help.. Recently updated…. Checkout error

captaincaveman

Total Posts:  37

Hi,

I recently updated my Magento installation to 1.3.2.3. Problem now when customer is checking out, if you add around 3 products or more in shopping cart and then click “proceed to checkout” the following page where you enter personal detail is blank. Page does not seem to load correctly. I have also seen some pictures do not load correctly either…

Here is link to site: http://www.hankssurplus.com

It must be something with memory but i don’t know what to do. Can anyone provide some advice, it would be very much appreciated.

Thank you for any help!
Hank

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

friends1976

Total Posts:  42

I am having the same issue and right now I am downgrading to see if that fixes the problem.  I really wish the magento developers would not put out a package they haven’t completely tested!

Magento Community
Magento Community

captaincaveman

Total Posts:  37

can you let me know if downgrading fixed the problem..Thanks, Hank

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community