Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

display_price_group_0 - help needed with error

firstimpression

Total Posts:  16
Glossop, Derbyshire, UK

I have recently cloned a Magento store from one domain onto another, the setup was fine and the shop was working.

However, I keep on getting the following error whenever a product is clicked on....

Your search SELECT 1 AS `status`, `e`.`entity_id`, `e`.`type_id`, `e`.`attribute_set_id`, `cat_index`.`position` AS `cat_index_position`, `e`.`name`, `e`.`description`, `e`.`price`, `e`.`image`, `e`.`small_image`, `e`.`tax_class_id`, `e`.`url_key`, `e`.`thumbnail`, `e`.`short_description`, `e`.`special_price`, `e`.`special_from_date`, `e`.`special_to_date`, `e`.`required_options`, `e`.`price_type`, `e`.`weight_type`, `e`.`price_view`, `e`.`shipment_type`, `e`.`image_label`, `e`.`small_image_label`, `e`.`thumbnail_label`, `e`.`price`, `e`.`special_price`, `e`.`special_from_date`, `e`.`special_to_date`, `e`.`display_price_group_0` AS `_rule_priceFROM `catalog_product_flat_1` AS `eINNER JOIN `catalog_category_product_index` AS `cat_indexON cat_index.product_id=e.entity_id AND cat_index.store_id='1' AND cat_index.visibility IN(24) AND cat_index.category_id='82' AND cat_index.is_parent=1 ORDER BY `e`.`display_price_group_0asc LIMIT 9 did not match any documents.

So I run the Magento database tool and always get the following report log…

* Add missing field(s) “display_price_group_0” to table “catalog_product_flat_1”
* Add missing index(es) “IDX_DISPLAY_PRICE_GROUP_0” to table “catalog_product_flat_1”

Everything works fine for a couple of days or until the cache is cleaned via the admin section and then the SQL error returns and I have to run the database tool again to fix the issue

Do any of you wise Magento authorities know what is occurring here and is there a fix?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community