Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Integration with Joomla and Community Builder

webdevguy

Total Posts:  8

Howdy folks,

I’m in the process of revamping my website.  The site really has two main components, the “content/community” component, which I’m converting from PHPNuke to Joomla, and the store component, which I want to convert from OSC to Magento.
I believe that the JFusion extension for Joomla can let you integrate the two.  Is anyone familiar with this?

Further, will “Community Builder”—the popular Joomla social networking extension—work well with a Magento integration?
What are the best practices for capturing and retaining customer data when you have two different systems running?

Thanks in advance!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Gnet

Total Posts:  3

I would also like a solution to this.

Magento Community
Magento Community

grooves1200

Total Posts:  122

You can use Magebridge, though it costs 195 euros:

https://www.yireo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t;=399

Magento Community
Magento Community

MagePlace

Total Posts:  50
Belarus

Hello

We’ve released a Magento Social Community extension to help you build community within Magento store with native Magento solution

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community