Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Have you got layered navigation of all categories on your home page? If so please let me know how! 

rwone

Total Posts:  174

Hello,

Having layered navigation on my website has been a ‘to do’ on my project for a long time and after following many half solutions, i’d really appreciate hearing from someone who has got it up and running on their website.

It is such a requested feature i don’t know why this is not easier to do.

I’ve downloaded the manual and followed several approaches but it has not been successful.

If i sound frustrated, its because i am, so apologies, but i’d really like to get this up and running!

Any complete solutions to getting layered navigation of all categories on the home page would be really appreciated.

Thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

satish
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  812
34,mantri Sadan,Shivaji Nagar,Nagpur,MS,India 4400

Try following extension :

1) vertical-navigation-with-css-classes - http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/763/vertical-navigation-with-css-classes
2) Exploded Menu - http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/packages/module/1345/exploded-menu

Satish

Magento Community
Magento Community

rwone

Total Posts:  174

thanks, what i am looking for is a sure fire way to have the ‘shop by’ layered navigation feature on the home page ie displaying all categories on home page.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community