Magento Forum

STAY AWAY FROM VEHICLE FITS PLUG IN & MR. JOSH RIBAKOFF

aaadem

Total Posts:  1

Beware of any product or service associated with Josh Ribakoff.He is the epitomy of youthful exuberance with no clear plan to support his offering/s.

We tried to work with him over a 10 month period to no avail. He failed to load the proper version of his software on our site. Only after being given his personal cell phone number did he finally get the updated version loaded after 8 months. He almost never responds to tickets (98% of the time).

We even offered to pay additional for some semblence of service. Once the correct version was loaded our site basically became useless. It took weeks to get him to resolve a few issues which we spoke to him via phone on since he doesn’t respond to tickets. He also knocked out our jquery and other functionality like duplicate a product or even add a product which now no onger work.

Mr. Ribakoff tries to put up a good show but his is simply overwhelmed by whatever he is doing and is to proud to simply cease the offering since he can’t support it.He has also refused to refund the cost of his module which has now forced us to charge him back through our credit card.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

cbranaman

Total Posts:  2

I wish I had seen this post months ago. I too made the mistake of purchasing this extension and have had nothing but terrible service. He will not let anyone else install the extension and insists on doing it for you. There’s also a fairly major bug which makes the extension more or less useless. I’ve been trying for over a month to get him to fix it, yet it still remains unresolved. There is no excuse for this and I intend to spread the word as much as possible to stay away from this guy.

Magento Community
Magento Community

joshribakoff

Anyone can install the extension. It is open source & free. If you pay me to install the extension, there is a 30 day money back guarantee.

Josh Ribakoff
Vehicle Fits CEO

Magento Community
Magento Community

Nils Lindstrom

My experience with Mr. Rubikoff has been dismal. We purchased the plug-in over four years ago and he has yet to make it fully functional. Support tickets are generally ignored. If he does reply, the answer is incomplete. Twice he has promised to call me direct and walk me through the work flow. It never happens. I have had to hire Magento experts from India to make this work half way. I think I’ve been more than patient, but after four years I have to say something and at least warn others.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community