Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Community site launched containing articles about employing Magento

jfbonham

Total Posts:  27

Following the Magento production release, I thought I would launch a new site that aims to complement the Magento forums and upcoming Magento Connect. trulyevolved.com will publish articles about the wider issues we face when employing Magento software for clients, rather than focussing on technical issues, quick tips or blog style posts.

Go to trulyevolved.com

We are currently seeking people to help write articles for the site on various areas - see the site for more details.

It would be great to get this going. I am also hoping to release some Magento themes on the site as an added bonus in a month or so.

Please bear in mind that this site is brand new, written in Joomla!, and although I have prepared the site as much as possible there will probably be some teething problems and design/technical changes as it develops. Feedback is welcome though.

PLEASE NOTE: User logins and comments are disabled until I finalize those, so that functionality is coming soon.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community