Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

how to import data from version 0.9.17740 to version 1.0

monster77

Total Posts:  1

I have focused on magento for several weeks, and also have gone through a series of preview versions.

now i have hundreds of products in the version of 0.9.17740.

and i find it’s hard to upgrade to version 1.0 without errors.

so i have to export data from version 0.9.17740, and then import to version 1.0;

but it seems the structure of the export xml files from 0.9.1774 is not in the correct format for importing to version 1.0.

could anybody tell me how to import data from version 0.9.17740 to version 1.0 ?

any help will be much appreciated.

thanks in advance

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

mytechfactory

Total Posts:  78
New York, NY

I’m having the same problem. Getting the products to import is easy but the images are where the problem is.

Magento Community
Magento Community

mytechfactory

Total Posts:  78
New York, NY

monster77 - 02 April 2008 05:56 AM

I have focused on magento for several weeks, and also have gone through a series of preview versions.

now i have hundreds of products in the version of 0.9.17740.

and i find it’s hard to upgrade to version 1.0 without errors.

so i have to export data from version 0.9.17740, and then import to version 1.0;

but it seems the structure of the export xml files from 0.9.1774 is not in the correct format for importing to version 1.0.

could anybody tell me how to import data from version 0.9.17740 to version 1.0 ?

any help will be much appreciated.

thanks in advance

Found the answer: http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/5073/

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community