Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 of 2
Price Sort and Search not Working Magento ver. 1.3.2.3

thrga

Total Posts:  1

Hi all!

I have the same problem. Right now we have about 1500 products in our database. So first we get error Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/webshop/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php on line 432

After that our hosting company give us 60 second PHP Maximum execution time… Now problem again.. with 1500 product 60 seconds is not enough for procedure to work. Now they won’t change this anymore.. for security reason.

Is there any workaround for this problem? Maybe some SQL code to do this job on server?

Thank you very much!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

soundararajan

Total Posts:  1

My problem is not working search function in magento. Plz any one help me…

Magento Community
Magento Community

Mirasvit
Guru

Total Posts:  639

In fact, Magenta search is not perfect. Very often a user doesn’t find what he was looking for and leaves the store. Good decision is to integrate the Sphinx search engine. It greatly improves the quality and relevance of search results.  Look at http://mirasvit.com/magento-extensions/magento-sphinx-search.html

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 2