Magento Forum

Page 2 of 3
best magento hosting for belgium /europe

rack::SPEED
Guru

Total Posts:  369

I know this thread is a bit older, but English speaking support is no problem and very fast… wink

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

shunlee

Total Posts:  34

I tried many options but finally I go with option of this guy http://magentohostsolution.com . At least I believe it work very well in Canada and Euro

Magento Community
Magento Community

phucno

Total Posts:  13

Yea, that ‘s good review shunlee, thanks for share.

Magento Community
Magento Community

filelinks

Total Posts:  55

shunlee - 23 March 2013 05:54 AM

I tried many options but finally I go with option of this guy http://magentohostsolution.com . At least I believe it work very well in Canada and Euro

The same to you, I heard from my friends about Siteground hosting as suggest from your links, it work for my magento site and wordpress site too.

Magento Community
Magento Community

magento2x

Total Posts:  57

Base on my experience, it ‘s a good choice man. Good service and support. If I have to go with shared hosting I always choose them.

Magento Community
Magento Community

filelinks

Total Posts:  55

What if you don’t use shared hosting service. Do you have experience on VPS/Server for magento. I want something ready to use.

Magento Community
Magento Community

linhmage

Total Posts:  60

Yes, in the case you need something ready for you running magento right away, it ‘s a very good choice.

Magento Community
Magento Community

topfashionshop

Total Posts:  26

shunlee - 23 March 2013 05:54 AM

Good reviews, thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

linhmage

I think we need provider who configure their server special for magento to get it work best and have best support too. That \’s why I decide to go with Siteground magento hosting

Magento Community
Magento Community

shunlee

Total Posts:  34

linhmage - 11 April 2013 08:51 PM

I think we need provider who configure their server special for magento to get it work best and have best support too. That \’s why I decide to go with Siteground magento hosting

It ‘s quite nice man, I go for it and it work very well. At least for now I run 3 sites in one hosting plus package and it ‘s just run smooth. One click set up and include backup with one click. Great, thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

linhmage

The disk space is not limit but the number of files on your hosting is limit by inode. So I believe you will not allowed to install more than 7 magento sites in the same hosting of it, because the number of inode is too many. But to me 5 sites are too good enough for a hosting like that.

Magento Community
Magento Community

jaredovi

Total Posts:  51

Belong much how traffic of your site, man. if you handle 5 sites then I believe it shouldn’t more than 200 visits/day for each site.

Magento Community
Magento Community

andrewdaily

Total Posts:  28

linhmage - 11 April 2013 08:51 PM

Not sure how fast if it run 5 magento sites in the same host but to me 2 sites are working well with good speed

Magento Community
Magento Community

jesica_ng

Total Posts:  30

Belong to your traffic, man. If you have have million visits traffic then it can’t work well with one site smile. But anyway, when the resource usage of CPU out of budget they will tell you to upgrade.

Magento Community
Magento Community

eushopservice

Total Posts:  15

I think the key is you need to configure right with supercacher of SiteGround, it will help to speed up a lot.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 3