Magento Forum

Magento Error Report (SOLVED)

icesense

Total Posts:  2

Guys,

I need some help. I’m new with magento so please bare with me if my question sound silly. Anyway i just installed magento and rite after the installation i clicked view the front end and this error report came out:

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry ‘1’ for key ‘PRIMARY’

Could anyone explain what error is this and how to solve this?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Crucial
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  770
Phoenix, AZ

What happens when you go back to your main domain again, does the error still come up? I get a similar (or same) error when doing fresh installs with sample data, and all it takes is going back to the main URL again to clear the error out.

Magento Community
Magento Community

icesense

Total Posts:  2

Crucial - 25 August 2009 04:13 PM

What happens when you go back to your main domain again, does the error still come up? I get a similar (or same) error when doing fresh installs with sample data, and all it takes is going back to the main URL again to clear the error out.

The error doesn’t come out anymore after i refreshed the site. meaning there is nothing wrong rite.

Magento Community
Magento Community

jdesign

Total Posts:  3

Crucial - 25 August 2009 04:13 PM

This worked for me...thank you smile

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community