Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

No products showing up on front page - I know it’s common

Digitalmaster

Total Posts:  22

I know this is a common question, but I have spend days reading, attempting, and failing at getting products to display on the front page.

I used simple scripts, and installed Magento ver. 1.3.2.3 .

I added a catagory, and a sub catagory.

I added a product in the sub catagory.

I tried a bunch of options / pasting code, adjusting catagory id’s, etc. from this forum on the CMS > manage pages > home.

Nothing is working. I’m sorry to ask the same question, but please share some information on how I can get this up and running, I’m on a tight deadline, which I’m missing today… :(

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Digitalmaster

Sorry to ask again, but anyone? Please, I just want to get this up,…

Magento Community
Magento Community

Rohit85

Total Posts:  32

Hello

Add category under root category
and sub-category add under root category->category

Magento Community
Magento Community

Digitalmaster

I have not made it anywhere. I have tried different themes, still won’t show anyuthing… Please… This is very frustrating.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Digitalmaster

I have not made it anywhere. I have tried different themes, still won’t show anything… Please… This is very frustrating.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Digitalmaster

I didn’t realize you were the same person who helped me getting things to show up on the front page.. Thank you so much. I will seriously pay you for your help, I really need to get this working…

I have never done a cart from Magento before which is why I made the offer in the first place; plus the community does not seem to be like Joomla’s community, which is more developer helping developer; though you seem the exception to this rule.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Digitalmaster

Agreed. Also, I think once developers get their cart up and running, they probably don’t worry about checking back and helping others. I’ve been guilty of that in the past with a few things, but I try to help when I can on things I’m good with…

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community