Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Upload a PDF or Document? 

eru.goodwin

Total Posts:  6

Hey guys

Just wondering if it’s possible to upload a pdf (like a brochure) for a particular product. I’ve had a look around and can’t seem to find anything. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

winzippy

Total Posts:  101
Rochester, NY, USA

I would also be interested in uploading PDFs (without FTP).

Magento Community
Magento Community

MmaxX

Total Posts:  112

Is there an answer ?
And how can we export invoices at the PDF format ? How can we customize this PDF invoice ?

Thanks a lot

Magento Community
Magento Community

tempus fugit

Total Posts:  20
UK

I’m promoting technical products in my Magento shop.
Every product has its own pdf datasheet.
I could really do with a means of uploading these so that they are available for visitors to view.

Is such a solution on the roadmap?

Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

linckweyn

Total Posts:  17

here you found an Extension, this extension provides Product PDF in order that customers will save them & browse the specification totally as per their convenience. It permits your customers to transfer description of product in PDF format.

For additional details visit here:- http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/irzoo-productpdf-2773.html

Magento Community
Magento Community

AITOC
Guru

Total Posts:  618
US

Please have a look at our Useful Downloads extension that allows to upload file attachments to Magento products and use different file formats, including PDF.  Please visit extension page at http://www.aitoc.com/en/magentomods_useful_downloads.html?utm_source=Magento+Forum&utm;_medium=How+do+I?+Questions&utm;_campaign=Mi for more details and demo.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community