Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

HEADER problems! 

Klospin

Total Posts:  15

Hey there,

http://www.atelier-salon.com

I’m trying to make the header and footer not take up the whole width of the screen.  How do I “cut” them so the white section on the sides shows up along the whole side?

I can do this using the theme I have (currently deactivated).  But I wish to use the Ipod extension and the only way to do this and have my custom design is to cut up the default template.  I think I’m looking right at the correct .css to modify, but I haven’t been able to change it for the life of me.  Thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Klospin

no ideas?

Ive made *some* progress...but I can NOT figure out how to get the blue bars off of there. I can change their colors and such, but no way to shorten/erase them.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Klospin

bump...would really like some help with this :\

Magento Community
Magento Community

nathus

Total Posts:  93
Twin Cities, MN

those blue boxes on the sides are the background color of the body tag.

Just change the body tag background color.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community