Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Adding Content to the Additional Information Table

spadez8

Total Posts:  42

Hi,

The last webmaster added the SKU and Weight to an additional information table by using the additbute section of the cpanel and setting the value to display on the product page. Im trying to add two addtional sections, called size and brand critical. Ive had a go at making a new attribute and setting it to dispaly on the product page but I dont have any luck.

Could someone please talk me through how to do it? Attached is a picture to make it a little clearer.

Regards,

James

Image Attachments
help.bmp

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

NeilA

Total Posts:  1372
Blue Mountains, Oz

Hi James,

When you’ve created your attributes for display on the front end, are you then making those attributes part of the attribute set that is used for those products?

If that isn’t the issue, then I’ll walk you through the process tomorrow (night here now).

I have an example of how I use attributes in this way here:
http://store.ministrygrounds.net.au/bolivia-colonia-san-juan-8-estrellas-green.html

Regards

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community